Mechanical engineer: vehicle structures and design
The candidate will be responsible for directing and carrying out the development and analysis of the design of the vehicle components and subsystems. The right candidate for this position must have theoretical and practical engineering knowledge to define requirements, analysis, development and manufacture of the vehicle’s hardware. This position requires a candidate with good skills in team management and projects.
- Lead the design of the structures and mechanisms throughout the product development using 3D modeling software and finite element analysis.
- Analyze and develop the design of vehicle structures with analytical calculations and FEA, as well as ensure DFM, DFA and system utility.
- Work with the rest of the technical team to develop validation methods for the components and subsystems.
- Coordinate the manufacturing processes with the different subcontracted companies.
- Degree in mechanical or industrial engineering, mechanical specialty.
- Competent with SolidWorks and Inventor, as well as with ANSYS, COMSOL or similar software.
- Preferably with experience managing teams and projects.
- Good level of English.
Interested in this position? Apply for it!