Control systems engineer
The candidate will work in the design, prototyping and assembly of tests applied to magnetic levitation systems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the departments, both in tests and simulation.
- Experimental modeling of non-linear, unstable systems…
- Design and implementation of controllers
- Microcontroller implementation of discrete controllers
- Signal acquisition and analysis
- Knowledge about both linear and non-linear controllers and their discrete implementation
- Experience in modeling systems theoretically and experimentally
- Experience in signal acquisition
- Knowledge about selection of actuators and sensors
- Experience in microcontroller programming
- Experience with Matlab
Interested in this position? Apply for it!