The candidate will be responsible for coordinating the development of the electric aerodynamic propulsion system and the analysis of the vehicle aerodynamics. The right candidate for this position must have a strong theoretical and practical engineering knowledge with real projects. These skills will be used to define requirements, to analyze technical results, to develop validation systems and to define testing procedures for the vehicle’s e-propulsion system and vehicle aerodynamics, ensuring always the accomplishment of the goals set by the management team. This position requires a candidate with good skills in team and project management.
- Analysis and simulation of the aerodynamics of the vehicle with CFD software.
- Coordination of the analysis of the turbomachinery of the e-propulsion system, using 3D modelling software, analytical calculations, and computational fluid dynamics.
- Mechanical integration of the turbomachinery with the vehicle.
- Definition and design of the required validation and testing methods for the propulsion system.
- Coordination with other stakeholders and technological partners.
The candidate will report directly to the Technical Team officers and will interact with other areas of the company.
- BSc or higher in Aerospace Engineering or similar, Major in Propulsion will be an asset.
- Competence with CFD simulation software such as ANSYS Fluent or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in laboratory and practical aerospace applications.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and projects.
- Competence with the following software will be an asset: MATLAB, Python, Siemens NX.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Workplace: Valencia (Spain).
- Availability to travel.