The candidate will be responsible for the creation of the design and visual projects of the company and the management of the creation by third parties, ensuring the clear transmission and communication of the company’s values, interests and expectations.
– Development of the creative image of the company according to the company’s values, interests and expectations.
– Conceptualization, creation and design of the multimedia elements for the use in different applications. These elements may include: presentations, 2D and 3D designs, renderings, videos, pictures, animations, models, website contents, merchandising.. among others.
– Definition of the style and tone of communications with stakeholders, supporting with the marketing and communication teams.
– Watch for the interests of the company and look for the balance with the needs of the business and the technical limitations.
– Coordination with the team, clients, stakeholders and third parties for the successful delivery of creative projects.
– Interaction with other areas of the company: Operations, Business and Technical.
– BSc or higher in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design, Architecture, Visual Communications or similar degree.
– Demonstrated experience (portfolio) in design and creative projects.
– Advanced use of drafting, sketching, design and development tools such as: 2D/3D design and rendering software,
photography and video editing software, fabrication and prototyping technologies, website editing software, among others.
– Good understanding of human factors and ergonomics in the design process.
– Experience in dealing with artists, suppliers and other stakeholders.
– Creative mindset with the ability to come up with new ideas.
– Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Multitasking capability.
– Good network of contacts within the multimedia/creative industry would be a plus.
– Interest in technology, transport systems, creativity, innovation and new trends.
– Good level of Spanish and English.
– Workplace: Valencia (Spain)
– Should you have problems uploading the documents (CV, cover letter, portoflio…), you can send an email with the same information to email@example.com