The candidate will be responsible for the software architecture of the vehicle and programming the firmware of the prototypes, as well as the different tests carried out in our facilities. It is valuable for the candidate to have experience in hardware design.
- Firmware programming for different embedded microcontrollers used in tests and prototypes
- Vehicle onboard computer programming and unit tests
- Basic electronic design for tests and prototypes
- BSc or higher in Engineering
- Experience in microcontroller programming (mainly ARM Cortex)
- Experience in LabVIEW Real Time programming (for compactRIO systems) and LabVIEW CLD certification will be valued
- Experience / knowledge in electronic circuit design and PCB assembly will be valued