The candidate will be responsible for directing and carrying out the development and analysis of the design of mechanisms and actuators as well as structural elements. The right candidate for this position must have theoretical and practical engineering knowledge to define requirements, perform analysis, development and manufacturing of the vehicle and its components. This position requires a candidate with good skills in team management and projects.
- Coordination of the design of structural parts and mechanisms throughout the product development using 3D modeling software and finite element analysis
- Analysis and development of the design of vehicle structures with analytical calculations and FEA, as well as to ensure DFM, DFA and system utility.
- Work with the rest of the technical team to develop validation methods for the components and subsystems.
- Coordinate the manufacturing processes with the different subcontracted companies.
The candidate will report directly to the Technical Team officers and will interact with other areas of the company.
- BSc or higher in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical specialty.
- Competent with 3D design, simulation and analysis software Siemens NX and SolidWorks, as well as with finite element analysis software.
- Experience managing teams and projects.
- Experience dealing with suppliers and workshops.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics systems.
- Good written and spoken Spanish and English language level.
- Workplace: Valencia (Spain).